With the bbq season coming up I thought I would be a perfect time to share a family favorite recipe for many generations.
This recipe for the lamb chops is made up of many ingredients with health benefits and not to mention a crowd pleaser.
Lamb is a great source of protein and iron. Some of the other ingredients in this recipe include tumeric and garam masala which is anti-inflammatory, ginger which improves digestion and garlic which boosts the immune system.
Marinade for Lamb Chops
- half cup of full fat yogurt (optional if dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon fresh crushed green chillies
- half a teaspoon of red chilli powder
- half a teaspoon of tumeric
- 2 teaspoons of himilayan salt
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- 1 tablespoon of chopped corriander
- 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger
- 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 10 shoulder lamb chops
This recipe is for 10 chops,
- Cut the chops into two. Wash the chops thoroughly.
- Put the chops into a large bowl and then add all the ingredients. Give it a good mix with your hands
- Put into fridge- if you do this the night before the bbq it comes out a lot better!
BBQ it up and serve with a salad.